FAM Facility Rental information
Our facility is spaciously designed with eight distinctive galleries each filled with beautiful and enigmatic objects from around the globe. Enjoy the pleasant, yet unusual surroundings while strolling through the galleries and reminiscing with friends and family. An event-filled evening at the museum is sure to provide a lifetime of wonderful memories for all who gather to celebrate any occasion.
The FAM facility can accommodate upto 200 people for a standing reception and 100 people for a seated reception. Rentals are $100.00/hour and include kitchen facilities, an array of tables, chairs, wine glasses. FAM operating hours are Tuesday - Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday Noon - 5 p.m. All rentals are subject to approval. Availability of the space will depend on the museum's activity calendar and also the availability of a staff member to be on-site as a museum chaperone. For additional information or to check the availability of a date, please call (815) 235-9755 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few important itmes to note from the facility rental agreement:
- The museum does not provide table cloths, linens, dishes or silverware. These items must be procured by the renter.
- Any renters serving alcohol are requires to provide a proof of liquor liability with Certificate of Insurance naming FAM as additional insured at least 90 days prior to the event.
- Renters are responsible for clean-up of their own event including: trash and used kitchen supplies.
- A $250 security deposit is required to reserve your event. The renter will still be required to pay the full rental amount (in addition to the $250 security deposit) at least 24 hours before the event. After museum staff has confirmed the museum's property has not sustained any damages, the $250 security deposit will be mailed to the renter within 30 days. If damage has occurred to museum property, the amount for the damages will be deducted from the $250 security deposit. Any remaining amount over $250 will be billed to the renter. No deposit is required to rent the lower level classroom.
- Payment for the rental must be made in full at least one week prior to the rental date. Failure to comply may result in the cancelaton of the event.
The Classroom space on the lower level is also available for rentals at $50/hour. Depending on the needs of the activities, the space can accomidate up to approximatly 30 people within the main classroom space.
Art-Tastic Birthday Parties
FAM also hosts Art-tastic Parties! Host your child's next birthday party or special event with themed arts and activities in our classroom studio space.
Learn more about these Art-tastic Parties under the Programs and Workshops tab.